We care about the health and safety of our community in which we operate and we can now welcome you back in our store. Safety is our priority when you come and visit us.
Please support us by shopping online as our web store remains open with an increased support system to better serve you during these difficult times.
Additionally, our delivery partners Royal Mail & DHL confirmed their continued service. Please rest assured your deliveries will continue without disruption.
Our fantastic team has put steps in place to make sure your goods get to you on time, every time.
We are focused on servicing our valued customers and here are just some of the measures we have implemented:
1. We wear masks.
2. We allow only 4 customers in at any time
3. We ask everyone to sanitise their hands at the sanitising station provided at the entrance.
4. Royal Mail & DHL, our delivery partners, have confirmed that collections and deliveries will continue as normal.
5. We have now arranged collection of post and shipments which reduces our exposure by avoiding queuing at the Post Office.
6. All non-operational team members are working from home and we have put in place an extensive training programme and monitoring procedures for all on-site staff to ensure their health is protected.
Our team is here to help so if you have any questions or just fancy a chat please reach out to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org